1. Please browse adoptadog.sg and note down the name and contact details of dogs you are interested in.
2. SMS or email the welfare group to ask about the dog and their adoption procedure.
3. You will be requested to fill in an adoption form about your personal details, experience with dogs etc.
4. Next, you can arrange to meet the dog at agreed date and place. You should assess whether the dog is suitable for you and your family.
5. Take a few days to think about it and discuss with your family. If you wish to back out, please politely inform the welfare group.
6. If you wish to adopt, you will sign an adoption form and bring the dog home.
7. If you need assistance with the dog in terms of toilet training, discipline, food to eat, call the welfare group who be will be glad to help you.
Action for Singapore Dogs adoption procedure